Energy Savings Investments for Your Home
You can make your home more energy efficient and lower your electric bill in simple ways like turning the lights off when you leave a room, washing clothes in cold water cycles, or replacing your HVAC filter every month. There are also some home upgrades that can make a huge difference.
- Install a smart thermostat to create automatic temperature settings.
- Upgrade your water heater to a newer, more efficient model.
- Upgrade insulation in basements and attics to keep heat from escaping.
- Install an energy-efficient heat pump.
- Upgrade to energy-efficient windows.
- Find and repair leaks in air ducts.